Saudi Filters Industry Co., SFICO, is a leading manufacturer & supplier of Oil, Air, Fuel , Hydraulic Transmission, Coolant Filters & Industrial Products like:
Hilliard, Mueller and Switch filtration solutions meet the needs of passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, off-road and industrial applications for both the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and the replacement parts markets.
About 80% of SFICO filters are sold in the local and the outside automotive aftermarket, with the other 20% sold to original equipment manufacturers in Europe.
Consumers all over the world know and trust the Purex name. SFICO strengthens and builds on the strong brand name recognition with national advertising campaigns that let consumers know that Purex is "The first name in filters". Thank you
Hilliard, Mueller and Switch filtration, to meet the need of passenger cars, light and heavy trucks, off-road and industrial applications for both the original equipment.
© Copyrights 2023 Saudi Filter Industry Co. | All Rights Reserved.